Styling the Head on a Pet Bichon
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to style the head of pet Bichon to retain the proper essence of the breed.
Grooming the Natural Style Foot on an English Setter
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to create a show style natural foot on an English Setter using clippers for the pads.
Adorable Pet Trim on a Yorkshire Terrier
Award-winning pet stylist Misty Fowler shows you how to do an adorable pet trim on A Yorkshire Terrier.
Bathing & Drying - Curly Coat
This coat type is full of natural body. It can be thick or thin, depending on the genetic composition of the dog. Dogs that have this type of coat lend themselves to some of the widest varieties of stylized haircuts. Typical breeds with this coat type include Bichons, Poodles, Kerry Blue Terriers and many mixed breeds.
This video will help you learn how to:
- Complete the entire bathing process from start to finish
- Control the dog in the tub
- Properly use tools that will help get the dog clean
- Identify and use the wide variety of products available
- Complete the drying process using multiple active forms of drying
- Use the high velocity dryer along with de-matting techniques
* Make sure you allow the video to pre-load a few minutes prior to viewing for uninterrupted play.
|Part 1||Bathing & Drying Curly Coat - Introduction|
|Part 2||Bathing & Drying Curly Coat - Bathing|
|Part 3||Bathing & Drying Curly Coat - HV Drying|
|Part 4||Bathing & Drying Curly Coat - Stretch Drying|
Misty Fowler, CMG
Misty is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers Read Full Bio
Misty Fowler has over 20 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers, a lead trainer and active stylist. Specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.