Grooming the Natural Style Foot on an English Setter
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to create a show style natural foot on an English Setter using clippers for the pads.
Adorable Pet Trim on a Yorkshire Terrier
Award-winning pet stylist Misty Fowler shows you how to do an adorable pet trim on A Yorkshire Terrier.
Creative Grooming Options for the Pugzue Using Rakes
Misty Fowler explains the importance of listening to the client.
- How to set the pattern and common blade choices
- How to set the lines on the poodle face, feet, and tail
- How to work with a less than cooperative pet on poodle feet (great holds!)
- How to get nice, clean bevels and pom-pom bracelets
- How to scissor the poodle topknot and neck crest
* Make sure you allow the video to pre-load a few minutes prior to viewing for uninterrupted play.
|Part 1||Styling the Poodle in a Miami Trim|
Misty Fowler, CMG
Misty is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers Read Full Bio
Misty Fowler has over 20 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers, a lead trainer and active stylist. Specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.