How To Avoid Repetitive Motion Injury
Grooming can be one of the most rewarding jobs we have ever had. Unfortunately, the demanding elements can take a toll on our bodies. Join longtime stylist, Misty Fowler as she shares with you her extensive list of problems she has learned to overcome through the years. She’ll share with you many solutions that have allowed her to stay at her grooming table.
Styling the Head on a Pet Bichon
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to style the head of pet Bichon to retain the proper essence of the breed.
Grooming the Natural Style Foot on an English Setter
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to create a show style natural foot on an English Setter using clippers for the pads.
- How to set the pattern and common blade choices
- How to set the lines on the poodle face, feet, and tail
- How to work with a less than cooperative pet on poodle feet (great holds!)
- How to get nice, clean bevels and pom-pom bracelets
- How to scissor the poodle topknot and neck crest
* Make sure you allow the video to pre-load a few minutes prior to viewing for uninterrupted play.
|Part 1||Styling the Poodle in a Miami Trim|
Misty Fowler, CMG
Misty is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers. Read Full Bio
Misty Fowler has over 25 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two-time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers, and active stylist. Specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.