Styling the Head on a Pet Bichon
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to style the head of pet Bichon to retain the proper essence of the breed.
Grooming the Natural Style Foot on an English Setter
Award winning pet stylist, Misty Fowler shows you how to create a show style natural foot on an English Setter using clippers for the pads.
Adorable Pet Trim on a Yorkshire Terrier
Award-winning pet stylist Misty Fowler shows you how to do an adorable pet trim on A Yorkshire Terrier.
- How to set the pattern and common blade choices
- How to set the lines on the poodle face, feet, and tail
- How to work with a less than cooperative pet on poodle feet (great holds!)
- How to get nice, clean bevels and pom-pom bracelets
- How to scissor the poodle topknot and neck crest
* Make sure you allow the video to pre-load a few minutes prior to viewing for uninterrupted play.
|Part 1||Styling the Poodle in a Miami Trim|
Misty Fowler, CMG
Misty is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers Read Full Bio
Misty Fowler has over 20 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers, a lead trainer and active stylist. Specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.